Sunday, May 8, 2011

My beer, my beer, why hast thou forsaken me?

Ugh. I have not had the best of days. Suffice to say, I spent a good amount of time becoming better acquainted with whatever bathroom happened to be at hand today. I believe it had something to with the beer I had last night. A single beer at that! So wtf! I realize I haven't had a drink in some time, but come on! It's the only thing I can think of becuase other than that my diet has not changed. Sucks. I got 11 left out of that 12 pack too. I mean, it's kinda funny, but still sucks. So that's that.
I've been holding steady at 339 these past few days. Kinda frustrating but then I just remind myself I was frustrated when I was stuck at the 353/352 and I eventually broke through that. So I'll break thru this too, just might take a few more days.
Mike and I went and visited both our familys today and I pretty proud to say I ate fairly well all day. I packed some snacks for the afternoon before we left. He made a spaghetti and meatball dish for lunch at his moms. We brought the food, which was turkey meatballs, classico sauce, and multigrain plus pasta. So I knew that was all healthy. I measured all my portions out and everything went great. I ate my snacks in the afternoon when we went car shopping. When we hit my moms house for dinner I ate a bit more but still kept it under control. I had a salad w/ feta cheese, some olives, and a spritz of vinaigrette. Half a grilled chicken breast, a small slice of steak, about a cup of baked plain veggies, about a cup of potato salad and a seltzer water. Then I had a small piece of chocolate cake, maybe 2 square inches, and some cool whip. It was a nice feeling sated but not stuffed.
Oh we also went fishing today, but I don't really want to talk about that. I didn't catch anything, lol :)
All in all, I've been on track with eating and I've been feeling pretty good. I'm sad this weekend is already over, went by sooooo fast and now it's back to the grind tomorrow. No exercise lately, so that's something I need to do more of this week. Been thinking about buying a bicycle. Hmm, maybe I should just do it already. I do enjoy bike riding.
Night peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment