Sunday, October 10, 2010

359 and counting....

I woke up this morning at 359. Yay me! Creeping back up to the 360's scared me and I'm glad I'm back out of them. I took a little time reading thru my food journal and it's amazing how just looking at a day's entry of food can remind me of what happened that day. Am I that obsessed with food?
It's pretty cold out today, we're finally going to take out the ac's and have to get the heat turned on this week. This summer didn't turn out as great as I was hoping. We didn't do half as much stuff as I wanted to and it felt like it flew by. Here's hoping next summer is better and I'm a slimmer more active person because I would LOVE to do more hiking and swimming and biking and anything else you can imagine. There's a place up here called monkey trunks and my boyfriend wanted to go there. It's a ropes obstacle course, something I would love to do, but I have this fear they'll tell me no because of my weight. So put that on the list of stuff I can do when I'm smaller. I got probably the next 9 months to work on that.
Well, I'm off to do some serious housecleaning and get some grocery shopping done for the next week of healthy eating. :) Hope everyone has a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment