Sunday, July 4, 2010

Oh yea fishing!

I weighed in at 351 this morning. I'm pretty happy about that. I might even have to make a new goal for July. I've noticed my t-shirts starting to feel a little looser. Before I had to stretch them before I wore them to make them feel like they fit right. Now I can just slip them on no problem. That's nice.
We're going deep sea fishing tomorrow! I wanted to do something fun for this weekend and Mike agreed so I made reservations to go out on a boat. I can't wait. I've always wanted to go deep sea fishing and the weather is supposed to be perfect for it. I hope I catch something huge and I will definitely be taking pictures. I'll be sure to post them up here. :)
Well this is just a short post, I still have to go grocery shopping and such. Hope everyone had a good 4th!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, about the t-shirts. It sure is an odd feeling when pulling on a piece of clothing that you've been avoiding and noticing that it fits for the first time since you bought it! Keep it going. Vee at http://veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete