Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hitting the wall

It feels like I've been stuck for the past week or so. My weight fluctuates between 356 and 358. It's incredibly frustrating. I know I shouldn't expect big losses all the time, but it was easier to keep eating well when I saw the scale keep going down. Even right now I'm typing this and all I want to do is go into the kitchen and find something to eat. Something junky.
I need to prepare more of my own food instead of just grabbing things on the run. That's become a bit of a habit lately. It's easier for me to grab some chili from wendy's and a baked potato, than to cut up all my vegetables, fruits, and meats to take with me from home. Although it's not necessarily bad it's still not what I should be eating. Nobody said this would be easy. It's damn hard though!

I went to the farmer's market today. Picked up some gorgeous red chard as well as a round zucchini,(it was cute!) and some fresh garlic. I would have loved to get some peas but everyone had sold out by the time I got there. :( Next time I s'pose.

I'm going to a wedding this sunday, which means I need a new outfit. Not really looking foward to finding one, it'll probably take me forever to find something decent and cost me an arm and a leg. Why is it plus size clothing has to cost so much? Especially for something that doesn't look like you wearing a tent or comes in granny styles. Even more incentive for me to lose this weight. My wardrobe for the past couple years have consisted of t-shirts and jeans or shorts. Not exactly stylish. Anyway, that's my to do tomorrow. Or rather today, I am up pretty late. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment