Monday, April 4, 2011

Facts: 1) Ninjas are mammals. 2) Ninjas fight ALL the time. 3) The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

I kinda want to be a ninja. I mean, I know it's not a practical job and I'm not even sure you could get paid to do something like that but come on. Being a ninja would be awesome. Sweet ninja moves and nunchucks, not to mention killer clothes and secrecy surrounding every move. I'd be so baller if I was a ninja. I think what appeals to me most is freedom of movement. There's just so much....activity going on, it'd be hard to be a fat ninja. Guess that one's off the potential career list for now.
Been doing alright I spose since I last checked in. I smoked some more weed and ate kinda off plan for a few days and jacked up to 361 on 3-29. I gotta believe most of that was water weight though. I started eating better again and dropped like 7 of that in 2 days. Been eating consistently and weighed 352 this morning. Not bad. Finally broke thru that stagnant phase that was pissing me off couple weeks ago. I know it doesn't help when I smoke and get the munchies but I think I've been doing better with that lately. I've been trying to make conscious decisions even when I'm high not to eat junk food. I stocked the freezer with lots of lean cuisines and healthy choice meals. :) They're nice and quick to make and that is of utmost importance when you're on the munchie prowl.
In any case, I still feel like I'm doing pretty good and I'm happy with 352. I can't wait to break thru to the 340's again. I'm not that far off from my lowest of 344 last summer. A whole 8 pounds. Piece of cake. Mmmm cake. Just kidding. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment