Friday, April 15, 2011

Me in all my morning glory :)



I am such an apple shape. Figured I would post some pics this morning because I haven't done it in a long time. And because I weighed in at 348 this morning. Kinda surprised about that one. :) I was naughty last night and ate a bunch of candy. Soooo, I'm 348. Let me think about that number for a minute. That's 30 pounds less than I weighed at my highest last May. Yay, 30 pounds again, yay. That's also 4 pounds away from my lowest last July. Yay, 4 pounds, yay. I'm not sure I really see much of a difference between these pics and and pics from 30 pounds ago. Let's see if I can find that infamous black and white dress pic.

Ahh, there we go. Hmm, I don't know. Maybe a little less puffy. Should be able to see something, for christ's sake, it's 30 damn pounds. Oh well, I wonder when I will start to see visible changes. Like obvious visible changes. :) I'm still glad those 30 pounds are gone though. So today's going to be a good day. Gonna go pack up all my healthy food so I'm not tempted by fast food on the road. Might make so chicken wraps for lunch. I have a long day at work today. Lots of driving. I'm so glad the weather is gorgeous out though. Should take my camera so I can snap pics of my drive to share with you guys. :) I definitely don't mind this work route because I go thru the mountains. It makes me anxious for summer because I want to go hiking and camping and all that other stuff again. Soon enough though. Hope ya'll enjoy the day and eat your veggies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment