Sunday, January 8, 2012

I slacked off, my bad

On my posting, that is. :) Anyways, here I am. So the first week of the year went fairly well. Keeping up with my healthy eating and writing everything down. Check. Exercising. Kinda check. Hey, I worked a couple days out of the week. Better than nothing. :) Taking all my various supplements. Check. So everything went swimmingly all week long and then I got derailed last night. Jeez, I know, always fucking happens. We hung out at his brothers house and I drank. A lot. It was just irresistible. But I'm not letting it bother me too much, I haven't drank like that in months. So of course the drinking led to a few poor food choices and then today I just ate whatever I wanted to as well. Which included awesomeness like pizza and a burger and chicken wings and even a couple donut holes. Sigh.
Anyways, so tomorrow morning it's back to business as usual. I will weigh tomorrow and find out the damage of the past day. Saturday morning I weighed 344. So yay for that right? I noticed my clothes fitting slightly better lately. You know what I can't wait for? Like really just fucking cannot wait for? To go down a size. Just one size. I wear a size 28 right. 26 on a good day. I just want to be a 24. I want a little taste of victory. And yea, I know, instances like this weekend will not help me one bit. Bad Jovia. You should fucking know better by now.
You know what though? I feel happier lately. Not so depressed. I mean, nothings really changed much, still dealing with......everything. But I feel better about things. And I'm thankful for that. I hate feeling like such a depressed, moody bitch all the time.
So here's some things I would like to do this year, my resolutions of sorts. I will get dental insurance and get my teeth taken care of. I will start school. Or at least get the ball rolling on going back to school. I will take a trip, a vacation. Not really sure where yet but I know it's about damn time I took one. I will focus on doing some more sewing. At least cutting my ginormous fabric stash in half, lol. I will settle my insurance claim from the car accident. Not quite sure why I haven't done this sooner, been reeeeeally slacking on that one. And I could sure use the money. I will spend more time this year being active outside, ie hiking, fishing, definitely swimming and the likes. I would like to check out Acadia National Park this summer. Well, that's all I got for now. I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting but it's getting late and I need sleep.
Till next time.

1 comment:

  1. I've had to cut out the drinking and it's been really difficult. I love to have beers and whiskey, but I have to say no these days.

    Sarah
    notaneffingdiet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete