Monday, January 9, 2012

Unexpected and cool

I went back to the clinic today to pick up some new birth control pills. While I was there they weighed me and took my blood pressure. Now the last time I was there, just over three weeks ago, I hadn't yet started eating better and exercising yet. Obviously numbers weren't good. But now I have some proof of the good I'm doing and honestly, it feels great. I'm not too convinced with their scale, it shows me weighing at least 5 pounds more than my one at home, but nevertheless they recorded me as weighing 10 pounds less than the last time I was there. My blood pressure was kinda high the last time, she actually took two readings about 15 mins apart just to be sure. 155/83 the first time and 133/81 the second. Today? 130/70. Pretty sweet.

4 comments:

  1. So how are things going now? I am doing an early spring checkup on my favorite bloggers who haven't been posting.

    I know...I can be annoying that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are doctor scales always higher? That's one of Life's great mysteries...

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete