Friday, August 6, 2010

yea I'm still here

Things have definitely fallen off track. Since my last post we have packed, moved, and halfway unpacked everything into our new apartment. I also came down with a really bad case of pink eye, pretty much all of last week was miserable. And now that's a few hundred more in bills I didn't need or want. Thankfully it is getting better.
I have been eating so much fast food these past couple of weeks, I'm really kind of ashamed. I'm not even sure what I weigh right now, the scale is packed away somewhere. I wouldn't be surprised if I was back up to 360 or even more, god forbid. Ugh, I don't even want to think about it. So I'm not going to. At least not for now.

1 comment:

  1. Moving is a difficult time. I always try to pack my scale in my "bathroom essentials" box ... with shampoo, back scrubber, etc.

    You'll get back there. If you're refrigerator is up and working, hit the grocery store for pre-cut veggies and fruit, protein shakes, boiled eggs, lowfat lunchmeat, and things like that. I know it's not as exciting as Mickey D's but you want to get healthier, right?

    Positive thinking! Vee at http://veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete