Sunday, May 30, 2010

Yup, this is it.

So this was pretty easy. I always thought making a blog would be some kind of difficult or maybe I was just too lazy to find out. Probably the latter. I'm a pretty lazy person.

Well I'm Jovia and I'm fat. I've been fat my whole life and I guess I need to do something about it. Just another fat people blog, yay me. I guess I'll have to think about where I wanna take this thing. I was kinda hoping it would turn out to be this great motivator and people would be supportive and all that cuz I don't really have that kind of thing going on in my life. But whatever. It is what is is.

So ok, I started doing the healthy eating thing again about a week ago, started out at 377 pounds. I know, damn, that's a lot. What the frig. Anyway, I started it back up cuz we had just come back from vacation down in Florida, where I ate nothing but fast food for a week straight. Pretty bad. We took a bunch of pictures and all my pictures make me look horrible. There was one picture I took with my grandmother, I looked like a huge fat giant standing next to this little old woman, it was bad moment to look at that.

Yeah I should post that one.

Anyway, I'm hungry (story of my life) so I'm gonna go try to find something healthy to eat for lunch, maybe go weigh myself.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment